Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims 3 Supernatural Mailbox

by babyannstar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Supernatural Mailbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is there anyway to turn off the Fairy sparkle around it or is that now a permanent thing?? It's rather annoying if it is.

[Script Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 6 (2,443 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Supernatural Mailbox

[ Edited ]
Hero

Without a mod - no.

Did your fairy set a trap or do you mean the sparkle you get when you have a gift from a friend waiting ?

Good Luck and Happy Simmin
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Thinking of helping out ? Please check the Helper's Corner for Sims 4 or Sims 3 and The Academy

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 2 of 6 (2,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My sim is a human. The only option I get when I click on it is send gift. So, not sure what is happening

Message 3 of 6 (2,414 Views)

Hero

The sparke usually shows that you have a gift waiting from a friend.

See if there's anything on your player's wall inside the game. Go to the last tab with the gift box.

Good Luck and Happy Simmin
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Thinking of helping out ? Please check the Helper's Corner for Sims 4 or Sims 3 and The Academy

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 4 of 6 (2,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It finally stopped sparkling after the Mail Carrier came around. Not sure what's up, but was a bit confusing on my end.

Message 5 of 6 (2,405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This solved the problem for me.  I recently registered my game at The Sims 3 webiste and it was an ingame mail from EA.  I accepted the free elixir from my character wall (accessible from the ingame menu) and it disappeared and stopped that annoying ringing sound.

Message 6 of 6 (1,315 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

It finally stopped sparkling after the Mail Carrier came around. Not sure what's up, but was a bit confusing on my end.

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more