Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

by crys4204e

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Make Me An Offer is Back :eahigh_file: Thanks for getting that fixed up! Unfortunately the Sale! page of the store is still running expired sales that have not renewed since before 10/12/16. If you could see about that I am sure a lot of people would be extremely grateful!

BTW some of the video ads you can play to collect points don't pay out, for instance the trivial pursuit ones and a couple others.

Message 41 of 236 (1,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Yep, sales page is part 2 of our investigation.

Glad you can access Make Me An Offer again, thanks for confirming so quickly.

We have raised the SimPoint reward for some of the advertisements to the company that provides the service, like you say Trivial Pursuit is one of the main culprits for not paying out.

Message 42 of 236 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am so glad that you are working to fix the site. Many of us were starting to think the sims 3 site was abandoned. I'm glad that EA has not given up entirely on fans of the older version. There are a ton of users that have gone back to the Sims 3 recently.  I have updated the users on Reddit that were having the same problems that you have fixed MMAO and are working on the other issues. We appreciate your hard work, Thank you again!!

Message 43 of 236 (1,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

So we know why the sales ended and will be addressing it in the near future so more sale items will be available.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting the issues and gathering more reports from Reddit for us.

You can also reach me on Reddit if you need my attention at - https://www.reddit.com/user/MaxisBazajaytee/ 

The Sims 3 is definitely still supported. We are currently in the middle of a datacenter migration for The Sims 3 so there may be some interruptions in service as we move our servers but we'll try to keep that to a minimum.

Message 44 of 236 (1,063 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still unable to use Make Me An Offer~ page says 'working on it'.  Like others I have been trying for over a month.  I've never experienced log in issues.  The only thing that has been affected, for me, is the Make me an offer.  

Message 45 of 236 (1,050 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

MMAO is back for me too.  Happy Chrome user.

YAY!

Message 46 of 236 (1,045 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm still insta-kicked as soon as I log into the site, so I can't even navigate anywhere anyway. Still can't log in through the game launcher either.

Message 47 of 236 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there,

Thanks for addressing the issue. I have cleared my cache and tried different browsers but I am still receiving the 'Be Right Back' error on MMAO. Why might this be please?

Message 48 of 236 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

Speaking for Vgrace573 who would love to check her MMAO-- if only she could log in.  She can't.  Yes, all browser caches including IE are cleared.  Very glad that some folks are up and running again.

Speaking for myself (and potentially jinxing myself), my account is one of the lucky ones that didn't experience these issues  (except weekly sales of course) but  I'm quite certain it was midday yesterday when I passed on 5 mmao offers.  Went there this morning to see how much time left and I've got 5 again already.  Not complaining, mind you.  Just superstitiously afraid that if I hit the button before my time the whole house of cards will crash down for everyone. 

Message 49 of 236 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

Count me in on this too. No MMAO access since October, although I've been able to log in through the "My Page" web login (direct login doesn't work for me either).

If you could have a look at my account as well, that would be much appreciated.  TYIA

Message 50 of 236 (986 Views)