Re: Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

by LadyMarmelade01

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

0_0 My MMAO's been fixed! It's finally working for me! Thank you so much for fixing it!  ¤*" \ ^_^ / "*¤

Message 151 of 236 (580 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai

Thank you so much for fixing my account . I´m honestly surprised how quick you answered.  MMAO is finally working again and I´m now able to login normally.

I´m glad to hear that EA is also working on the Sales Page Issue. I hope it will be fixed soon. Standard smile

Message 152 of 236 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

SO glad to see some progress here for those that have been having issues, and mad props to @EA_Mai for continuing to follow up!!  Standard smile

I've been golden for a while, save for the Sale page, so still looking forward to that, but it's still super sweet to see others getting long needed attention.

Message 153 of 236 (564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd love if someone could look into my account, too. MMAO has been broken for me since the beginning of all this. I'm Odonata68 at the store. Thank you.Standard smile 

Message 154 of 236 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Mai

My MMAO has still not been fixed, could you take another look?

I'm JennyferLx on the Sims pages...

Thank you Standard smile

Message 155 of 236 (546 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Mai

Hey there, thank you for helping everyone out. I've had the same problem since this all began several months ago. Could it be arranged that someone looks into my account? Thank you. sarah1114 is the account name.

Thanks a bunch!

Message 156 of 236 (530 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just checked and my MMAO is still not working.  I have the same problem where if I am not logged in the offer page shows up but as soon as I log in the screen changes to the Be right back page. Frown

Message 157 of 236 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai

I also posted some time ago but it probably got lost in everything and my account is in need of fixing. MMAO does not work for me and now I can't spend Simpoints to gift people. What few times I've seen ads I've finally gathered 175 sp and every time I try to gift someone it says I don't have enough simpoints. This has been happening since early Feb I think. MMAO since Oct 2016. Thanks. My account name is Tamaek.
Message 158 of 236 (502 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank-you!!!

Message 159 of 236 (472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai My MMAO is still broken, although I've posted in this thread before. I am Xiove on the TS3 site.

Message 160 of 236 (460 Views)