Re: Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

by Penguin_409

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hello! My MMao doesn't work. I'm Astreia on the Sims3 site. Thank you.

Message 121 of 236 (661 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi. Make me an offer isnt working for me.

Message 122 of 236 (607 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My sale page also isn't updating. I'm Penguin_409 on Sims 3 website also.

Message 123 of 236 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Welcome to the waiting game, guys. We've been here a while so join us and I guess get comfy and have some cookies. *tired but friendly smile*
Message 124 of 236 (589 Views)

★ Novice

Mine doesn't work either. Wish they would quit advertising something they don't offer.

Message 125 of 236 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The sales page is broken for everyone. That is a store based issue, not an account based problem. The MMAO is based on individual accounts. I've heard of people having it fixed. But it's been months since the last time I've heard of any progress and I personally am still waiting for any love.

Message 126 of 236 (592 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't help but feel that MMAO and the sale page isn't coming back. I think we've been abandoned for Sims 4 support and development. They've recently addressed the issues that were holding me back in Sims 3 (ie having toddlers in the game) and I think maybe it's not in EA's interest to support us anymore. Whilst the GM response was promising, it's been months since we've heard anything more or since they've even logged into this site according to their profile. EA support has been unhelpful *to say the least*. It seemed as soon as I bought a sim point bundle, that the whole system went down. I've waited *patiently* for 3 months and I'm getting increasingly frustrated and disappointed. Just wish I could get my money back Frown

Message 127 of 236 (584 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Toddlers were the main thing that kept me from TS4 too and I always said I'd buy it whenever they were added. Got pretty much every EP & SP from the previous sims games and have been playing since the release of the original. 

However, I don't want to support companies that don't offer their customers support in return, so I'm holding off buying until the TS3 issues are properly addressed. If they never are, then I'll never become a TS4 player and that'll be it for me buying EA games as a whole too. Got more games already than time to play them, so I'll do just fine. It'd be a shame though, this is the first time I've even considered skipping a sims installation.

Message 128 of 236 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you have work well for your reputation ea

gonna keep remind myself never bought anything again

you never disappoint in the negative way

Message 129 of 236 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Oh, yes! We're having a blast here waiting for MMAO to come back. *sigh*

I was just checking in to see if they've started fixing MMAO for people again, but it seems I - along with everyone else - am out of luck... Confused

Message 130 of 236 (536 Views)