Sims 3 Store - Frustrated!

by thecullenlegacy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Store - Frustrated!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Sister and I have an account on Sims3.com and Origin --- And are Sims 3 Addicts and really enjoy playing and spending money for your creations, etc. However we have bought things in the past via the Sims3 Store only to found out that we owned part of a set and had to pay for it twice because under set it does not let you know or remind you to check and we have let it go but we are really tired of being taken advantage of. We have spent countless $Dollars$ and don't complain... but now we are, complaining. It may only be a silly Hand-crafted woodland garland that cost 18 sim cash that let us buy it twice over that past couple days. Yeah we might be partly to blame but you all could fo better in helping us with these simple matters! It has been years now since Sims 3 has been out and has had a shop so I hope you can unserstand our frustrations and can take care of this. I am on  many medications to deal with chronic pain and some of them tend to cause severe memory loss, Sims is really one of the few happy places that i look forward to going/playing. Please hope you can understand and reply.

Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Store - Frustrated!

Hero

Usually if you buy a set, it should mark the individual items as owned. There are glitches from time to time but mostly that works. I would contact customer support if you see an individual items as not marked if you bought the set.

Subsets and supersets is a whole other issue. I really do think they should mark subsets if we have the supersets as well as the sets if we have all individual items. Sadly, I don't think that is going to happen - ever.

If you are willing to try a third party program, I have one that lets you scan your downloads and marks everything you have. Before a purchase you can check it. Since it's third party, I'm not allowed to link but it's called S3SBrowser.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3 Store - Frustrated!

Hero

Usually if you buy a set, it should mark the individual items as owned. There are glitches from time to time but mostly that works. I would contact customer support if you see an individual items as not marked if you bought the set.

Subsets and supersets is a whole other issue. I really do think they should mark subsets if we have the supersets as well as the sets if we have all individual items. Sadly, I don't think that is going to happen - ever.

If you are willing to try a third party program, I have one that lets you scan your downloads and marks everything you have. Before a purchase you can check it. Since it's third party, I'm not allowed to link but it's called S3SBrowser.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)