Sims 3 Showtime Missing Collectors Edition Content

by xDragonFall

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Showtime Missing Collectors Edition Content

★★★★★ Novice

Hey everyone. Having some trouble. Recently bought the Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collectors edition but none of the Katy Perry Clothes/Hairs/Items are showing in my game. Help please. Thanks. Pretty bummed out.

Message 1 of 11 (1,218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Showtime Missing Collectors Edition Content

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Luckily I found it!!! Thanks for the help. It showed up in my purchase history (had to wait a while). 

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (1,169 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @xDragonFall,

I'm sorry to read you are having issues with this. In the game box you should find another code for the Collector's Edition content. Log in with the same account you registered your The Sims 3 Showtime code and try to redeem that other code here: https://store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html

Once redeemed, you should be able to download the Collector's Edition content Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 11 (1,194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey thanks for the reply but...I got the Origin digital version. Sorry for the confusion. @EA_Mai

Message 3 of 11 (1,187 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Would you happen to know the answer for purchasing the digital version? Thanks again.

Message 4 of 11 (1,174 Views)

EA app Team

Oh, sorry @xDragonFall. In that case, please, check your email. You might have gotten that code into your email when you registered your game in Origin Wink  It may be in your spam folder, take a look in there also if you can't find it.

-Mai

Message 5 of 11 (1,171 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Sadly I checked and nothing. Frown

Message 6 of 11 (1,169 Views)

EA app Team

Frown Ok, @xDragonFall, could you go to your purchase history in thesims3.com and check if the Collector's Edition items set is there? Also, is the game in your page, in the 'My games' section?

Message 7 of 11 (1,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Yes my game is registered on The Sims 3 website. I checked purchase history and nothing. I'm super worried because I payed extra for content that's not even there Frown 

Hope I can get a solution soon. 

Is there some sort of link that you can send me in order to retrieve it? I don't know how these types of things work.

Message 8 of 11 (1,135 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @xDragonFall,

Could you tell us where you purchased the game? The Collector's edition content codes had an expiration date, and used to be redeemed in a page that is not available anymore. I'm sorry, but this is the reason why you didn't get the content code.

Thanks,

Mai

Message 9 of 11 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Luckily I found it!!! Thanks for the help. It showed up in my purchase history (had to wait a while). 

Message 10 of 11 (1,170 Views)