Re: Sims 3 Serial Code

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 3 Serial Code

★★ Novice

Hello, I just have a problem where i could not access my account on Sims 3, so i decided it would be fine to create another one, so i did, i bought Roaring Heights, followed the download steps, now when i got to download, it came up with a screen with the title select program to download with, i chose Origin, now this didn't work unfortunatly nothing happened, so i got agro and deleted Origin, (game still work happy happy). Now i went into my sims launch screen and it said it was connected to my 1st sccount that i made, and since they are practiclly the same, password and email wise, the only dif is one is called lauren24powell (1st account) and lpowe24 (2nd Account), now i think i can get my download to work but it won't download out of my 2nd account onto my computer it keeps saying Opps! sorry didn't work,.

This is what i want to know... Can you reverse the download so the code is reusable Once again so i can use my 1st account that is connected to my game launcher and see if that works?

If not, how can i change to my 2nd account? and is there a way to see what downloading product my 2nd one is using so that maybe i could change it? and IS THERE ANYWAY TO DOWNLOAD IT?? (Getting Origin to mess around with me again is not an option SICK 2 DEATH of it!!)

I understand if there isn't anything i can do... i wasted 30 dollars on this game, but i can get past that, all i want to know is there anyway to reverse or change what has happened so i can do it again.

Please Help!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Serial Code

Hero

Contact a game advisor to have your accounts merged. 

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)