Sims 3 Seasons disc not working

by Nevokie

Original Post

Sims 3 Seasons disc not working

★★★ Newbie

My disc player won't recognize the disc at all.  Cannot install.  my other sims 3 discs are working fine.  How do I get this to install?

Message 1 of 12 (2,898 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Seasons disc not working

Hero

Either exchange the disc or redeem your serial code and get the download version at Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (2,861 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue tried my third disk on my Imac and is not detecting at all. The other sims games, CD, Films etc work fine.

Message 3 of 12 (2,787 Views)

★★ Novice

You don't happen to have a Mac do you? Because this is apparently a big problem. Also, it says that the digital download is only compatible with PC i.e., not Mac. Could be a consideration? (Not sure though as you didn't specify). Having the same problem mysef, except I actually have the disc! 

Message 4 of 12 (2,750 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am haveing the same problem, did u get it to work?

Message 5 of 12 (2,742 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm on an imac and this is the third disk i've had and it still is not detected. It sometimes randomly get detected, but 95% not at all. All my other Games, DVD's & CD's load up fine.

Message 6 of 12 (2,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried two disks and they have the same problem. Also origin download can't run on Mac. Anything else?

Message 7 of 12 (2,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too! This isn't working. Has anyone heard anything. This is ridiculous! Should we go out and exchange the discs or is that not working either?

Message 8 of 12 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an imac... i was playing the sims 3 with all expansions including seasons yesterday... but the game was crashing constantly (perhaps downloaded content)... i just went through and reinstalled everything... in order... season installed... and the game launches.. but then says the disc is not authorized or i cant find it...

is anyone else having a problem... i think its weird especially since it worked yesterday?

Message 9 of 12 (1,937 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem too, but I am dissapointed tht the sims head (HeadQuarters) said they don't know why is this happenning. They are now finding a solution for us. Sims is not available for a computer brand called "Toshiba"  But u can download the No CD Mod thingy. I dont know much about it, just saw some people saying it works >.<

Message 10 of 12 (1,449 Views)