Re: Sims 3 Seasons contents suddenly disappeared

by HippieWiccan13

Original Post

Sims 3 Seasons contents suddenly disappeared

★★★ Newbie
After i edited the town a bit, i saved and when back into play mode. When it got back a message popped up on the screen, it was something like "items have disappeared and been replaced." I didn't really understand it until i looked down and couldn't see the weather icon. So i tried to go to settings to see if i could do anything to try to fix whatever happened, but nothing helped. So i saved and quit the game. Then i checked the Sims Launcher to see if Seasons was still installed and the box was checked, so i guess that means it is? So then i went back into the game to see if the Seasons stuff was there... but it wasn't!! I don't know what to do! Someone please help me!
Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @9713479,

Let's see if we can find the pack. Wink

Could you check in your Origin library if The Sims 3 Seasons shows as installed? You would need to go to the Extra content tab for The Sims 3:

2016-10-26 17_38_07-Origin.png

If it shows as installed, right click on The Sims 3 game in your Origin Library and select 'Repair'.

Does that help?

-Mai

Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you patched to 1.69?  If so re you sure you have selected "Seasons" in the launcher?

Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)