Sims 3 Seasons Gift Giving Party Glitch

by Blackfox0100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Seasons Gift Giving Party Glitch

★ Novice

So I threw a gift-giving party, and everything went perfectly fine. Except, everyone left early without all the gifts being opened. After everyone left, the present pile disappeared. However, both of my sims now keep trying to watch others open presents, or open presents themselves. The same action will pop up across the whole screen. I tried canceling them, but they just keep coming. I've tried to make them do other things, like go to bed or whatever, but the continuous action to open presents will appear in front of the going to bed action. I've tried resetting both of them, but they won't even reset. I've made sure their names are exactly right, but it still won't work. I tried quitting and coming back, but that didn't work either. Please help!

Message 1 of 6 (2,861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Seasons Gift Giving Party Glitch

★ Novice

THIS IS CLOSED

So my dad ended up wiping the harddrive on my laptop

Bad news, I had to reinstall all my Sims games

Good news, I don't have that glitch anymore ^.^

Thanks for all the help guys!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (3,025 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Message 2 of 6 (2,754 Views)

Hero

Try resetting them with the cheat resetsim firstname lastname.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (2,744 Views)

★ Novice

Uhh . . . I did say I tried that already in the original message . . . and it didn't work

Thanks for the suggestion though

Message 4 of 6 (2,740 Views)

Hero (Retired)

try resetting all the sims ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim *   (inculding the * hit enter ) this will reset all sims inculdeing your own  or at worst go to edit town move out move back in they will keep whatever skills etc you built up if there is items you really want the sims to keep put those in their inventorys  but may loose the friendships with ppl and will start that all over again

Message 5 of 6 (2,738 Views)

★ Novice

THIS IS CLOSED

So my dad ended up wiping the harddrive on my laptop

Bad news, I had to reinstall all my Sims games

Good news, I don't have that glitch anymore ^.^

Thanks for all the help guys!

Message 6 of 6 (3,026 Views)