Re: Sims 3 Seasons Disc isn't working

by candy0807

Original Post

Sims 3 Seasons Disc isn't working

★ Novice

I just bought The Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack and when I got home I put it in my computer. Nothing happened and it didn't come up with the Installation program so I went to "My Computer" and looked for the game. I clicked on the disk drive and it pops up with a message that says "Please insert a disk into Drive E:." So I took it out, cleaned it, tried it again, no luck. I went "Run" and did the "AutoRun" thing and that didn't work either. So I put in my Sims 3 Showtime disc to see if there was something wrong with the disk drive. That disk worked fine and the Sims 3 Launcher came up right away.

Why isn't my Seasons disc working? I just bought it and it's brand new. This shouldn't be happening. Please help!!!

Message 1 of 6 (1,341 Views)

Community Manager

Hi xxfeltbeatsxx,

That sound like there is something wrong with the disc itself. Please go back to your retailer and get a replacement.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too!

Except I could install it and play on it for a few days, but now it isn't working at all. It says "Please insert disc: The Sims 3 Seasons", although is already is inserted!

Message 3 of 6 (1,290 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

The same thing is happening to me too!! I've even bought another seasons disc and its still happening

Message 4 of 6 (1,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mine is blank. It's a blank disc!

Message 5 of 6 (1,213 Views)

Hero

Try exchanging it or get the download version with your serial code from Origin instead.

You can download the game throught the Origin Client which you can download here: http://origin.com/download. Log in the client, if you've registered the games at thesims3.com, the games should already be availble for download.

If you didn't, you should be able to redeem the codes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,198 Views)