Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims 3 Pets serial code

by lala212

Original Post

Sims 3 Pets serial code

★★★ Newbie

I just bought my version of Sims3 pet on your store, but the serial number doesn't work to redeem my game. It is way too long anyway!

Message 1 of 4 (489 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Pets serial code

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dear lala212,

Can you please explain what you are trying to do a little better? Are you trying to register your game on Sims3.com or trying to activate your game on Origin? If you can give me this information I can try to assist you today...

Thanks, Nathan Maltba.

-----
If this statement has helped you today, then click the XP button ---->
If this statement answered your question, then click the green solved button!

Message 2 of 4 (477 Views)

Re: Sims 3 serial code too long

★★★ Newbie

i have a similar problem I was trying to install my sims 3 pc game on origin when a pop up appeared claiming I needed to go and redeem my code at the sims 3 website but when I type in my code to be redeemed it is too long! my code is 20 digits long! if you could send a link or tell me what to do asap I would be very grateful Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (433 Views)

Re: Sims 3 serial code too long

game codes are 20 digits long worlds and download content are usually 16 digits long here's a how to register

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Information-How-to-Register-The-Sims-3/m-p/387162#U387162

game issue questions belong in the forum please do not pm me with game issue questions
Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com