Sims 3 Pets keeps crashing?

by gabinthal

Original Post

Sims 3 Pets keeps crashing?

★★★ Newbie

It seems that Sims 3 crashes only when I install Sims 3 pets, I have lots of other sim expansions but this is the only one that has given me technical trouble I tried installing it and reinstalling it, but it just doesn't work. Its very random and frankly disappointing I looked through all the forums and most are just about graphical errors. There are a few people with this problem but it seems ea doesn't care. I have bought 9 games from them and this is how they treat me? I have to wait six hours for customer support and then you close on me while I'm in the middle of starting the chat?

Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Pets keeps crashing?

Hero

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

• What is your operating system
  • At what point does your game crash ? Any regularities ?
  • How long can you usually play ?
  • Which EP/SPs do you have installed ?
  • Are you using custom content and mods in your game ?
  • It's also good to include your DxDiag: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dell

inspiron 570

amd Athlon(TM) II x 2

240 Processor 2.8GHz

8GB Ram

64 Bit Windows 7 operating system

Message 3 of 4 (401 Views)

Hero

Could you post your complete DxDiag (you will need to split it up in multiple posts) ?

Also what about the rest ? Any mods ? CC in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (399 Views)