Re: Sims 3 Pets Glitch

by rumbutter

Original Post

Sims 3 Pets Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I'm having with Sims 3 Pets and I want to fix it quickly. My pets are glitch and they're looking horrible. I need your help, please help me to fix this. My pets are scaring me. Also I looked everywhere on the internet and everyone is telling something else. Bur I need an official answer. Please help me.

Sincerely, Zeynep Akyıldız

Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)

Hero

For an official answer you need to contact a game advisor. This is a user help users place.

--------------

If you want help here, could you please post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

first thing to do is go to the three ... options turn advance rendering on then tick accept you may or may not get a message to restart the game for the change to take effect if you don't get the message restart the game in anyways also your card may need to be updated if your cars is an amd/ati go to ati they have an auto detect and install for updates if there are updates after the card has updated restart the computer if your card is an nvidea they also have an auto detect and install again if there are updates after the updates restart the computer

ninja'd  :D

Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)