Sims 3 Origins Wont Work Please Help!

by ChaosTrollz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Origins Wont Work Please Help!

★★★ Newbie

So today i decided to buy the Sims 3 Starter Pack on Origins but for some reason the base game will not work, So if anyone could help me that would be great and thank you.

Everything i did:

After i purchased the Sims 3 Starter Pack, I started the downloaded for the base game and after it downloaded it says installing for about 5min (For some reason no installshield shows up like it would for most games) and then it says i can play and when i click play it comes up with a error message saying "There was an error during startup. Please see the log for more details" and i dont know what to do i already tried deleting everything and redownloading it, Along with reinstalling Origin to make sure its up to date but its the same thing every time.

Screenshots (In order top to bottom): http://imgur.com/a/3RM1H 

Message 1 of 3 (200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Origins Wont Work Please Help!

★★ Novice

Install shield doesn't appear when downloading through origin, but if it still won't start after reinstalling, you should chat with an adviser about it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Install shield doesn't appear when downloading through origin, but if it still won't start after reinstalling, you should chat with an adviser about it.

Message 2 of 3 (186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Support fixed my issue Standard smile for some reason the launcher had no version it was 0.0.0.0 but after support had me uninstall sims 3 and re-download it they had me add the super patch before i tried to launch and it worked perfectly.

Message 3 of 3 (166 Views)