Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs won't download

by RundownSuccubus

Original Post

Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs won't download

★★★ Newbie
I recently redeemed Hidden Springs and Monte Vista on the sims site. When it shows up on my purchase history and I go to download it, it will show up as downloading. But after a few minutes it says an error has occurred. I've tried logging in and out, exiting the games in general and launcher, and restarting the download several times but nothing works. Please help me.! I just want my content:/
Message 1 of 5 (442 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Monte Vista & Hidden Springs won't download

Hero (Retired)

have you tried clear the Internet cache and switching browsers if your using opera,safari or chrome try switching to IE or firefox

or does origin up instead ?

Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

★ Novice
Hi I know this was posted 2 years ago but I'm currently having the same situation now with Monte Vista and Hidden Springs. It was the bundle that came with the chocolate fountain. The chocolate fountain downloaded fine but when I try to download the worlds it says "unknown error has occurred." I've switched Internet browsers to see if that would help, I've reset my computer and everything. If you got it to download and remember how could you please tell me? I'll be making a new thread soon just in case you don't remember or whatever. Thanks
Message 3 of 5 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same trouble; but with Roaring Heights. I purchased through origin; activated it per instructions; opened SIMS3; it showed up in my downloads; I clicked it to download and then a few minutes later (about 30) said error occurred. I have tried several things. Shows I have already activated the 16 digit key; doesn't show up anyway else in my computer; not in my Orgin Library; not in my pc downloads; nothing.

Message 4 of 5 (347 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AnneKMA @RundownSuccubus @Mia1234576  MV and HS are worlds. After you redeem the codes you need to go to thesims3.com - store - purchase history. You should be able to find your world and it should be available for download. When you click download the launcher should open and the world will download to the download tab of the launcher. When the download is complete you need to open the game to the launcher - download tab - install the world.

Message 5 of 5 (337 Views)