Sims 3 Launcher problems, Windows 7

by psychosbabymomma

Original Post

Sims 3 Launcher problems, Windows 7

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Okay... I have Windows 7 & just installed The Sims 3 Deluxe plus Ambitions expansion pack that came with it. I keep getting the "Sims Launcher has stopped working" error message. I have researched, done the whole "Bin>TS3" thing. I am not a techy person & need easy to follow instructions...

Please & thank you

Message 1 of 4 (248 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Launcher problems, Windows 7

Hero

Did you just buy this or did you have the game installed on your computer before ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (237 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had the game installed before but UNINSTALLED it months ago. Went to do a comp cleaning & it was still there. It wouldn't work then (it was always blue screening) so I had to do the CCLEANER thing & it fixed the problem. I REINSTALLED it 3 days ago & it has not been able to work since.

Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

Hero

Do you have any old user data left ?

If so, try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)