Sims 3 Launcher not updating! HELP!

by manda2188

Original Post

Sims 3 Launcher not updating! HELP!

★ Newbie

So I was installing my Sims 3 games to my laptop (I have like 9 of The Sims 3) I add first my Sims 3 Double Deluxe and then I installed The Sims 3 ambitions that came with it and before I could go any further I had to wait for an update. Then I tried installing Sims 3 Generations, it said it needed to update before I could install, 45minutes goes by and nothing... The other update took 5 minutes. So I brought up my task manager to see if it was running or not responding, it was running... So I ended it anyway. Then I opened my Sims3 launcher and went to The update part and I tried to update. Here is The issue, I check marked The update and then clicked update......Nothing happened.. It's like The button wasn't working. Shoos I tried restarting my computer, turning off my firewall, updating adobe flash player and trying to install 3 other Sims 3 games. NOTHING WOULD WORK! Now IM kind like AYAH!! I have So much money into these games and I just bought supernatural and now I can't use any of them because this update wont go through! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

Than~ Amanda
!

Message 1 of 4 (3,089 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Launcher not updating! HELP!

Hero

What is your base game version right now ?

To find out, open your launcher and hover over the little base game icon in the lower left part of the launcher.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (3,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also just bought the sims supernatural and it tells me before i ca install the game i have to update sims 3 at the launcher to 1.39 i am currently 1.0.631. but i have "updated" it 3 times now and it still is teling me i need to update. i dont know whats going on and i havent seen any news about whats going on so im starting to worry. if you find out how to fix please let me know!!!! lol

Message 3 of 4 (3,059 Views)

Hero

Download the manual super patch here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Current-Patch-1-39-Manual-links-and-more/td-p/67858/jump-to/... and double click on it to install.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (3,054 Views)