Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
manda2188

Sims 3 Launcher not updating! HELP!

So I was installing my Sims 3 games to my laptop (I have like 9 of The Sims 3) I add first my Sims 3 Double Deluxe and then I installed The Sims 3 ambitions that came with it and before I could go any further I had to wait for an update. Then I tried installing Sims 3 Generations, it said it needed to update before I could install, 45minutes goes by and nothing... The other update took 5 minutes. So I brought up my task manager to see if it was running or not responding, it was running... So I ended it anyway. Then I opened my Sims3 launcher and went to The update part and I tried to update. Here is The issue, I check marked The update and then clicked update......Nothing happened.. It's like The button wasn't working. Shoos I tried restarting my computer, turning off my firewall, updating adobe flash player and trying to install 3 other Sims 3 games. NOTHING WOULD WORK! Now IM kind like AYAH!! I have So much money into these games and I just bought supernatural and now I can't use any of them because this update wont go through! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

Than~ Amanda
!

crinrict
Topics: 180
XP: 4,698
Solutions: 4,273

Re: Sims 3 Launcher not updating! HELP!

What is your base game version right now ?

To find out, open your launcher and hover over the little base game icon in the lower left part of the launcher.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Trennlinie

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
sylviagarcia580

i also just bought the sims supernatural and it tells me before i ca install the game i have to update sims 3 at the launcher to 1.39 i am currently 1.0.631. but i have "updated" it 3 times now and it still is teling me i need to update. i dont know whats going on and i havent seen any news about whats going on so im starting to worry. if you find out how to fix please let me know!!!! lol

crinrict
Topics: 180
XP: 4,698
Solutions: 4,273

Download the manual super patch here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Current-Patch-1-39-Manual-links-and-more/td-p/67858/jump-to/... and double click on it to install.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Trennlinie

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.