Sims 3 Late Night glitch - ordering at bars problem

by ravyndamaurot

Original Post

Sims 3 Late Night glitch - ordering at bars problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi.

Please excuse my spelling errors -  i'm dead tired and not typing well.

Issue:

My sims now can't order at bars - they can walk in, sit down and then there is a pause and the sim and the bartender are gliched to a different location in the room.  They go back and try again... and nothing.  This seems to be happening to all my controlled sims and the NPC sims.  It started after installing Aurora Skies, but not immediately - like a week or two after owning it. 

i have removed and reinstalled Late Nights... same glitch. 

When i moved my sims to another world (Barnacle Bay) it happened  there too.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (6,546 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Late Night glitch - ordering at bars problem

Hero

Try replacing the bar with a new copy from the buy mode. That usually helps with the glitch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (6,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem!  I have a guy who I wanted to be a bartender, and he can't moonlight either - he's unable to even sit down to order food, let alone work there.  Sometimes the bartender tells him to try it out, but he never actually ends up working at the bar.

A solution to this problem would be great!  I'm not sure how to edit the bar to delete it and buy a new one.

Message 3 of 4 (6,522 Views)

Hero (Retired)

in your game go to edit town from map view find the lot click on it click build/buy delete the bar palce a new bar

Message 4 of 4 (6,519 Views)