Sims 3 Late Night and Town Life Stuff

by dazzlefrazzle29

Original Post

Sims 3 Late Night and Town Life Stuff

★★★★ Novice

I just bought, downloaded and installed late night expansion and the town life stuff, and now my Sims keeps crashing, it can't even get past the load town screen. I've restarted the program as well as restarted my laptop twice, and it still keeps crashing. Any tips?

Message 1 of 7 (483 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Late Night and Town Life Stuff

Hero

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

If that doesn't help

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

• What is your operating system
  • At what point does your game crash ? Any regularities ?
  • How long can you usually play ?
  • Which EP/SPs do you have installed ?
  • Are you using custom content and mods in your game ?
  • It's also good to include your DxDiag: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (481 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I dont have an extrenal drive to stroe my sims folder on. and ive tried all the other stuff that is applicable. and it still doesnt work.

My operating system is window 7.

After I downloaded the 2 expansions I deleted my town to start a new one, and it keeps crashing on the town loading bar screen, it has only ever got past it twice before consequently crashing again.

I cant play at all because it doesnt even get to the town.

i have seasons, university, showtime, ambitions, generations, pets, supernatural, high end loft stuff, world adventures,and outdoor living. (and then obviously now late night and town life).

I'm using some custom content mostly store bought but there are a couple of clothes and furniture items i made.

I cant attach my dxdiag file i cant find the attach button and yes i read then how to attach tip page but i cant find any of the things it told me to do.

Message 3 of 7 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Just paste the DxDiag in multiple posts (doesn't fit in one)

You don't need to save on an external drive. You can also just backup to another place on your hard drive or burn on a DVD.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have most all sims 3 games I put cars cloth make up and everthing I dont have mods I don't what mods is can you tell me what mods is please and tell me still why my sims 3 keeps the sims3 has stopped working 

EDIT (Crin): Changed all-caps for readability. Also be aware that all-caps is considered screaming on the Internet and against the TOS

Message 5 of 7 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please help me with my sims 3 can you tell me what to do my sims 3 says sims 3 stopped working can you give me some advice 

Message 6 of 7 (274 Views)

Hero

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

Best is if you made your own thread, providing the info below

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (261 Views)