Re: Sims 3 Late Night & High-End Loft Stuff Installation Issues

by TeaJayay

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Late Night & High-End Loft Stuff Installation Issues

★ Novice

I recently bought Sims 3 along with the Late Night and High-End Loft Stuff Extensions. I bought them as DVDs, and when I got home to install Sims 3 and the extensions, I had no trouble with the game itself. But when I tried installing the extensions, I had problems. On both extensions the installation would get to the end, and then start  having issues. It started giving  me error messages saying that it couldn't find the file specified, and when I checked the drive it was there. I made sure I was using the right drive, but I still got the errors. I would click retry and it would be ok for a little, but then it would give me another error saying the same thing. It gave me errors for HelveticaNeuelLTSTD-Md.tff, Sims3Launcher.resources.dll, ggtr00b.TTF and DF-KaKouGothic-W5.ttc when I tried to install High-End Loft Stuff. When I tried to install Late Night it gave me errors for Sims3Launcher.resources.dll and ggtr.00b.TTF. Please help!!!!! Frown

Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

I fixed it! It turns out all I had to do was update to the latest update - I hope this helps the rest of you who had this problem! ^ . ^

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. I restarted my computer and only downloaded one at a time. But now it won't let me actually use anything from the expansion packs!

Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

★ Novice

I fixed it! It turns out all I had to do was update to the latest update - I hope this helps the rest of you who had this problem! ^ . ^

Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)