Sims 3 Island paradise - not appearing in my computer

by aliyamubarak

Original Post

Sims 3 Island paradise - not appearing in my computer

★★ Novice

Hello, 

I bought Sims 3 - island paradise several weeks ago, and at first it was not downloading due to some known glitch by EA. When it finaly started downloading, it stopped near the end informing me there was an error.  Now, it says that the extension is in my files but it is not. When I go to my account on origin I can only "play" game, but when I open the game it does not run the most recent purchased extension. There is no way I can download it again? Since it is not in my files I can not uninstall it... 

Please help. 

Message 1 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Island paradise - not appearing in my computer

★★★ Newbie

Hello ^U^ 

I would like to inform you that I have downloaded the same expansion pack successfully, and then when I go to play the expansion pack, it will not let me play the expansion pack, but just the normal sims 3 game. I was curious to know if the exact same thing happened to you. I have a Macintosh computer (desktop) and I have no uninstallers on my computer. Exact same thing? I can't even play the expansion pack.

Message 2 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Island paradise - not appearing in my computer

★★ Novice

Hey!

Can you see the expansion pack in your files? I can't... I have access to my other expansion packs and this one is just not there :-\ !!

Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)