Sims 3 Island Paradise Freezing

by 131pinkbird

Original Post

Sims 3 Island Paradise Freezing

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I attempt to check into any resort in the new town, the game freezes and the only way to stop it is to reboot my computer. Its a big pain in the butt and I was wondering if anybody knows how to fix it. Or if anybody has been experiencing the same thing.

Message 1 of 4 (1,562 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise Freezing

★ Novice

I get the same issue anytime I have ANY interaction with any resort-type lot. The same issue occurs for me when I buy my own land and try and build my own resort. At first I thought it was just because I was building too many towers, but then I went into town and tried interacting with ones owned by NPCs and my game froze up in the same way. The plumbob still revolves and the trees still move and stuff, but everything else on the screen is completely unresponsive.

Message 2 of 4 (969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Apparently you can't be self employed. That's what I heard anyways. I've had the same problems and I'm a self employed scuba diver. I'm about ready to try it....hope that helps
Message 3 of 4 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did we find a fix? I quit my job as a self employed scuba diver and I could check in but i froze again minutes later. My PC exceeds the minimum requirements by a good deal...

Message 4 of 4 (537 Views)