Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
12poundsj
Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Installing ERROR: Please use the Sims 3 launcher to update your version of Sims 3 before installing this product. (Sims 3 into the future)

I having real problems trying to install the Sims 3 into the future I keep getting the same ERROR:smileytongue:lease use the Sims launcher to update your version of the Sims 3 before installing this product,but when I go to the Sims 3 launcher it says my game is up to date?

I have try patch downloads, uninstalling base game and Sims 3 into the future and trying to unistall Sims manually which messed up Sims 3 so I had to install it again can someone tell me how you fix this ERROR.

HELP!

crinrict
Topics: 176
XP: 4,393
Solutions: 4,081

Re: Sims 3 Installing ERROR: Please use the Sims 3 launcher to update your version of Sims 3 before installing this product. (Sims 3 into the future)

Try downloading the patch manually here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-63/td-p/67858/

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
12poundsj

Re: Sims 3 Installing ERROR: Please use the Sims 3 launcher to update your version of Sims 3 before installing this product. (Sims 3 into the future)

Thanks For the Help but i have tryed to download a patch link before and when i did that sims 3 and sims 3 into the future won't start.

crinrict wrote:

crinrict

You need the patch to install ITF.

What problem where you facing exactly ? Any error messages ? What's your OS ?

Crin

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Keeper
12poundsj

error: Plase use the sims 3 launcher to update the sims 3 before installing this proudct.

OS; Windows 7

Origin 

roberta591
Topics: 5
XP: 116
Solutions: 134

What is the version of the base game now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Keeper
12poundsj

I don't know

roberta591 wrote:

What is the version of the base game now?

crinrict

It shows in the lower left coner of your launcher

Crin

Keeper
RyleeRee

I happen to have the same problem, but my message to update my launcher shows up over and over again. So what I do is update the launcher, then I open the launcher again and it says, would you like to update? It is REALLY frustrating I and if you could answer this in the simplest way possible, that would be amazing, 

Thanks!

crinrict

Crin