Re: Sims 3 Game Update 1.67 not working

by burrisusmc

Original Post

Sims 3 Game Update 1.67 not working

★★★ Novice

3 times now I have hit the update button to download 1.67 update, and three times I have waited 5 hours for it to complete and then....nothing.  I open up the Sims game and it prompts me to run the update all over again.  I'ts possible it gives some sort of error code or message but I dont sit and stare at my lap top for 5 hours so I've never seen it, and there is never anything on the computer screen when I come check it.  I've physically seen it get up to 67%.  After that, I have no idea where/what the problem is.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 35 (19,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Although at the bottom left of my launcher it says I am on the 1.63 version. For some reason it won't fully update to the 1.67 version. I've just been updating it over and over... Hopefully it gets to the latest version? I'm not sure.

Message 2 of 35 (19,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe try this.... It is what I am going to try next. Maybe our games are so far behind on updating that we need the Super Patch update.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Current-Patch-1-67-Manual-links-and-more/td-p/67858

Message 3 of 35 (19,167 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you, I will try this.  I just bought the damn game three days ago it shouldn't be too far behind....grrr

Message 4 of 35 (19,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This Super Patch worked for me!

Message 5 of 35 (19,154 Views)

★★★ Novice

Really?  I started to download it and it said it would take over 12 hours....I'm gonna have to let it run overnight I suppose

Message 6 of 35 (19,109 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 7 of 35 (19,080 Views)

★★★ Novice

Super patch did not work for me....

Message 8 of 35 (19,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The patch worked for me Standard smile thank God!

Message 9 of 35 (18,997 Views)

Hero

@burrisusmc wrote:

Super patch did not work for me....

What happened ? What error are you seeing installing the manual super patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 35 (18,964 Views)