Takes them forever to reply with live chat though! might get transfarred

Message 12 of 39 (4,465 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Game Launcher Can't Log In

★★★ Newbie

If you live chat ask for Dewashish he;s helping me now

Message 13 of 39 (4,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just wondering if he was able to help you get logged in?

Message 14 of 39 (4,449 Views)

★ Apprentice

It doesn't work for me either.  This has been an ongoing issue and EA has either said they would help me and did not or attempted to and made it worse.  I cannot download any content that I have already paid for.  I cannot log into the launcher.  When I try to reset my password, I am brought back to the Origin page where I am logged in and not given any options for resetting my password, nor do I see the point when I can log in fine to origin.

To recap:

I can log into Orign

I cannot log into the Launcher

The store, where I can log in, brings me to the Launcher to download items that I have ALREADY PAID FOR.

But, I cannot download them because the Launcher will not let me log in.

I have *Cleared my cache on EA

Uninstalled and reinstalled all my Sims 3 games and Origin before attempting this last time.

EA completely hosed my game last time by having me "repair" my game via Origin and all of those were earlier versions than the one I had.

Message 15 of 39 (4,432 Views)

★ Apprentice

I meant I have cleared my cache on IE, not EA.  Sorry!

Message 16 of 39 (4,431 Views)

★ Novice

the store is having issue if you bought dragon valley today  6/29 or yesterday  6/28 you  might not be able to  get it  to load properly  until they fix it..I used the  chat to a customer service about 10mins ago cause i cant  download my purchase they said that  the sims 3 store is down today and they are working  on fixing it  no one can by points or items at  this  time as of 2:46pm est  and to check later today.

Message 17 of 39 (4,420 Views)

★ Apprentice

I check back every few months and then check back frequently over the course of a few days when I do.

Store isn't the issue.  Launcher is.

Message 18 of 39 (4,383 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA is working on the problem. Lots of people have the same problem me included.  They don't care if you have a problem because the adviser I was talking to closed chat on me before we solved what was wrong. I am tired of origin and wish they could just fix the problem already becuase I do have friends that are probably wondering why i'm not on. It is not fun playing without being logged in.

Message 19 of 39 (4,277 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem and none of the solutions work. Also, It's 2016 in the time this post is posted. It's very sad to see that this issue is still a problem almost a year later after this thread has been started. Origin/EA may have just lost another customer to be perfectly honest... I've purchased content as well and I'm not able to download the content at all. This is very frustrating

Message 20 of 39 (4,008 Views)