@Nonub777 Is your computer a pc or mac?

Message 21 of 39 (3,775 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Game Launcher Can't Log In

★★ Novice
@roberta591 I have a pc
Message 22 of 39 (3,756 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Nonub777 What you need to do is open IE (internet explorer) and clear the browsing history. It has to be IE not the browser you may be using (firefox) as that is what the game uses. Windows 10 defaults to Edge - that's not it. Search for internet explorer and IE 11 should pop up. Open IE 11 and reset browsing history. When the web site is reset the cookie in your browser becomes invalid and upsets the game.

Message 23 of 39 (3,747 Views)

★★ Novice

Holy * I've been having this issue for days. Did this and it worked! Thanks guys!

Message 24 of 39 (3,710 Views)

★★★ Novice

4 HOURS! And it was fixed in 10 seconds following the clear the IE cache (NOT firefox etc!) suggestion :D THANK YOU roberta591!

@roberta591 wrote:

@Nonub777 What you need to do is open IE (internet explorer) and clear the browsing history. It has to be IE not the browser you may be using (firefox) as that is what the game uses. Windows 10 defaults to Edge - that's not it. Search for internet explorer and IE 11 should pop up. Open IE 11 and reset browsing history. When the web site is reset the cookie in your browser becomes invalid and upsets the game.

Message 25 of 39 (3,403 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you!!! I've been having so many problems with the launcher and already purchased expansions and stuff packs, you have helped with one issue. Very much appreciated! 

Message 26 of 39 (3,387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is exactly what just worked for me. I reinstalled the game and was redownloading a bunch of things from the Store.  One minute it worked, and the next I couldn't log into the launcher or in-game.  I tried resetting IE and all that to no effect, but specifically resetting my browser history worked.  (Which is weird, since the only time I ever used IE was via the launcher and the google Chrome to install that browser.)

Message 27 of 39 (3,325 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having this problem as well. I used your fix (clearing i.e. Browsing history) and I could finally login on the launcher! Yay! Except when I start the game.... it wants me to login and it doesn't accept my password. ☹️️ I can log into origin, EA, sims3store, and now the launcher.....but once I open the game it doesn't recognize me. Please help

Message 28 of 39 (3,242 Views)

★ Novice

Disappointed

I also am not able to log into the game. I can log into origin and the website. But when I try on the game itself it says this account can not be recognized. I hope someone can help me with this. 

Message 29 of 39 (3,110 Views)

★★ Novice

I know that this is 2017 but I got the problem and now with ur help I solved it! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 30 of 39 (3,085 Views)