Sims 3 Expasion Pack Issue

by mochanutty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Expasion Pack Issue

★★★ Newbie
I have an iMac, which I have the Sims 3 base game installed on along with the Late Night and University Life expansion pack. Whenever, I click on The Sims 3 game button or Late Night's icon, it comes up as University. Whenever I try to play on one of the discs other than University, it tells me that I don't have University in. I had the disc inside of the CD slot for a couple of days, but I don't know. I plan on adding onto my EP collection, and I want to fix this before I get some new Sims games for my birthday. What should I do?
Message 1 of 2 (157 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Expasion Pack Issue

Hero (Retired)

the game always plays from the newest installed released game uni is your newest installed released game the others combine for playing late night is older even if you only bought late night recently and installe dit uni is the newest one

examples of how the games work you have the sims 3 base game then buy seasons  you will play from the seasons expansion the base game will combine for playing then say you buy  university the game will play from (again the others combine for playing )  that as it is your newest installed released  game then say you buy an older released game like generations you will still play from the uni one as it is the newest released installed game you own and installed

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3 Expasion Pack Issue

Hero (Retired)

the game always plays from the newest installed released game uni is your newest installed released game the others combine for playing late night is older even if you only bought late night recently and installe dit uni is the newest one

examples of how the games work you have the sims 3 base game then buy seasons  you will play from the seasons expansion the base game will combine for playing then say you buy  university the game will play from (again the others combine for playing )  that as it is your newest installed released  game then say you buy an older released game like generations you will still play from the uni one as it is the newest released installed game you own and installed

Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)