Sims 3 Expansion Packs

by JessSims31

Original Post

Sims 3 Expansion Packs

★★★ Newbie

I have three different expansion packs for sims 3 on my origin account. I want them to play all together, how do I do that? Do they just automatically run together or do I have to do it a specific way?

Message 1 of 5 (220 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Expansion Packs

★ Novice

They should all run together if you have downloaded and installed them onto it. 

If your using origin you just go to the last one that you installed and play off it

if your using a disk it's the same idea. 

they should automatically go onto each other 

hope this helps Confusedmileyhappy:

@JessSims31 wrote:

I have three different expansion packs for sims 3 on my origin account. I want them to play all together, how do I do that? Do they just automatically run together or do I have to do it a specific way?

Spoiler

Message 2 of 5 (213 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I was wondering that, too, basically.   Because now with the new expansion manager,  it says you should only use a couple packs at a time.  At the moment, I only have World Adventures, Pets, Town Life stuff, & High-end Loft stuff,  & I want to use them all together.  And later on, when I get Generations & Seasons, I'd like to use those, also.  I don't want objects I used in a saved game from one pack to disappear because I don't use that pack the next time I play the game.

Message 3 of 5 (192 Views)

Hero

That's just a recommendation.

You're free to use them all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (176 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Great!  Thanks! 

Message 5 of 5 (171 Views)