Sims 3 Disc help!!!!!

by firepaw101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Disc help!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

So i have three expansion packs, and i left Town Stuff (the last expansion pack i installed) at my friends house, and she lives far away. when ever i put in any other sims expansion or just basic game, it recuires that i have my Town Life disc! is there any way i can use the other sims 3 discs?

thanks

-Nazare

Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Disc help!!!!!

Hero (Retired)

the game always requires the newest installed ep or sp installed to play in your case town life  so the only thing i can suggest if you want to with it is uninstall the town life and play from the other one you do have and be aware when you start your game you may get the objects missing message that would mean if the house your sims live in had items from town life on the lot and are now gone and will be replaced with items from your base game and whatever other one you have installed or the other thing is uninstall town life and see if you can download the digital version of your game from your origin account

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3 Disc help!!!!!

Hero (Retired)

the game always requires the newest installed ep or sp installed to play in your case town life  so the only thing i can suggest if you want to with it is uninstall the town life and play from the other one you do have and be aware when you start your game you may get the objects missing message that would mean if the house your sims live in had items from town life on the lot and are now gone and will be replaced with items from your base game and whatever other one you have installed or the other thing is uninstall town life and see if you can download the digital version of your game from your origin account

Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)