[Sims 3 Console] Please post here

by crinrict

Original Post

[PS3] 2012 ford focus

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Ive recently downloaded the Ford Fusion Pack to Sims 3 (ps3) and place the car in my driveway. Now .... Ive decided i dont want it anymore but it wont let me delete it or move it. Is there anyway to fix this.?! Someone please help.

@EA_David 

Message 41 of 58 (982 Views)

The Sims 3 PS3 won't install

★★★ Newbie

Today I got my sims 3 PS3 disc, second-hand though and I'm experiencing this type of problem

- When I try to install it  it freezes at 100%!!   I did a little bit search through the internet about this and I saw that a lot of people are experiencing the same problem. I also saw some kinds of ''Fixes'' but none of them worked, anyways I've deleted my cache, Deleted the game utillity and stuff but it still won't work. I also cleaned the disc and turned off the Media Server connection but well it does not work!

Is there a fix or should I just sell the game?

Help please

Message 42 of 58 (968 Views)

[WII] Error: Could not read the disc.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok guys, so, I put my Sims 3 game in my Wii. I decided to make a new family, but apon hitting 'new', the screen went black and white text appeared saying 'Could not read disk.' I tried going to Nintendo support, and I followed their instructions on cleaning it, but still nothing. I think my disk is now damaged...? It worked fine two days ago.

I need help.

Message 43 of 58 (958 Views)

Problems with updating and installing sims3 for ps3

★★★ Newbie

U just got the game and it won't install right it gets to 100% and freezes can any help me 

Message 44 of 58 (848 Views)

[PS3] In-game store

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For sims 3, i have checked for the tab that has the option to check off the in game store. However, for sims three on ps3, that option is not available. Is there a way for a ps3 sims 3 to turn the in game store without disabling the internet.

Message 45 of 58 (806 Views)

The Sims 3 pets on ps3

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to figure out how to use The Exchange, I typed in the Redeem Code and downloaded it and it said It was Activated on my ps3. I try connecting from the main menu but it says every time that there's an error that it will not connect with EA. How can I get it working? Also how can I use my Expansion Breed pack that I downloaded as well?

Thanks

Message 46 of 58 (810 Views)

The sims 3 ambitions "not enough sufficient memory to create and save a file"

★★★★★ Newbie
I keep tryna play the sims 3 am and I haven't even created a game, but whenever I try to it says I don't have sufficient memory to save and create it
Message 47 of 58 (796 Views)

The sims 3 ambitions on ipod

★★★★★ Newbie
I've been tryna play the sims 3 am and I haven't even created a file, but when I try to it says I don't have sufficient memory to create and save one! I've also deleted a lot of apps but it still wouldn't work please help!!!!
Message 48 of 58 (792 Views)

Re: [Sims 3 Console] Please post here

★★★ Newbie
Why would you take out the exchange? Bring it back it was the best part about the game by far
Message 49 of 58 (617 Views)

Why can't I download lots from the exchange?

★★★★★ Newbie
I have sims 3 on xbox 360 and every time I try to download a lot which requires a package(which I already downloaded) it says: "Unable to download. Requires unknown downloadable content."
Message 50 of 58 (581 Views)