[Sims 3 Console] Please post here

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [Sims 3 Console] Please post here

★★★ Newbie

When i start my game to play a green diamond appears on a black screen and stays there forever. Is there anyway to fix this?

Message 21 of 58 (1,095 Views)

Sims 3 account

★★★ Newbie
I can't access the sims3 xbox 360 exchange because it says that I am to young to make an account when I'm not.
Message 22 of 58 (1,094 Views)

Re: Sims 3 account

Hero

@dannypanth412 AFAIK the console exchange has been shut down a while ago.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 58 (1,090 Views)

[XBOX] confused

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i cant understand why the exchange on xbox and the code i entered is not showing up on the exchange. why arent they linked did i loose my access what do i do

Message 24 of 58 (1,110 Views)

[XBOX 360] Sims 3 exchange problems.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the Sims 3 on XBOX 360 and my xbox keeps telling me im to young to do exchange. I have changed my settings and still am having the problem!

Please reply  A.S.A.P. because i am getting very annoyed! I already know about online passes but please help! Thank you for your time!

Message 25 of 58 (1,112 Views)

Re: game data won't install

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Just bought a PS3 used copy of Sims 3 from gamestop to replace my Xbox 360 version and I am having the same issue as a few above.....freezing when trying to install update. Is this due to the "exchange" being shut down that is preventing us from downloading game updates and mandatory dlc? Very frustrating and haven't seen any resolution yet.
Message 26 of 58 (1,087 Views)

Re: [Sims 3 Console] Please post here

Hero

@AileighJewel The exchange for the consoles has been shut down a while ago.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 58 (1,100 Views)

[PS3] Online Play

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My girlfriend and I want to get the game to play together but, we want to do it online. Would we be able to create a family together on PS3?

Message 28 of 58 (1,079 Views)

sims 3 free download

★★★ Newbie

sims 3 on xbox 360 says game will not load until i download ford focus neon lights. where and how do i find that content?

Message 29 of 58 (1,081 Views)

the sims 3 psn number?

★ Newbie

Basically where can I find it? I can't get on to the game without it. It's for the ps3 btw. Thanks in advance

Message 30 of 58 (1,069 Views)