Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims 3 Community Password Reset

by coemgar

Original Post

Sims 3 Community Password Reset

★ Newbie

I have reset my password twice for the community.  It doesn't seem to work.  It's not the same as Origin, correct?

Message 1 of 6 (572 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Community Password Reset

Community Manager

Hi coemgar,

The account you log into The Sims 3 Website is the same as you log into your Origin client with.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Message 2 of 6 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same promblem i needed help! My sims3 password doesnt work, i tried thoundands of times to reset.

Now the orgin account is that connect to the Sims3 account as well??

Message 3 of 6 (541 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im having the same issue, the password I have been using to get onto the Sims 3 site for several years no longer works, and my Origin password doesnt work either, so Im effed I guess? I cant get any help

Message 4 of 6 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

tough3x wrote:

Im having the same issue, the password I have been using to get onto the Sims 3 site for several years no longer works, and my Origin password doesnt work either, so Im effed I guess? I cant get any help

You'll need to contact EA for everything account related including password issues.  You can contact them here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 5 of 6 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on this?

This is SO FRUSTRATING!

I just made a purchase with my origins account for the sims 3. I had to reset my password for origin because it wasn't working so that I could finish the purchase. NOW MY THESIMS3.com password wont work.

*I try to login to thesims3.com with THE EXACT INFORMATION THAT LETS ME LOGIN TO ORIGIN AND IT DOESN'T WORK.

I then tried to reset my password on THESIMS3.com.

IT REDIRECTS ME TO ORIGIN.

I even tried resetting my password over and over, and it STILL DOESN'T WORK.

The email and password I'm putting in for thesims3.com and origins is EXACTLY THE SAME. I can login to origin, BUT NOT THESIMS3.COM!

Message 6 of 6 (469 Views)

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com