Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
sonigirl13
Accepted Solution

Sim won't go to work

Whenever I try to make my sim go to work, the action disappears. I'll literally put them right outside the door of their workplace, and they still won't go in. I've tried resetting her and making her move and getting her a new job. Nothing works. She went to work just fine before! I don't know what the problem is. 

Lookout
BSuydam99

Re: Sim won't go to work

Does your sim have the absent minded trait?

Keeper
sonigirl13

No, it's not that. I've had it happen to multiple sims in different neighborhoods and everything. 

crinrict
Topics: 176
XP: 4,413
Solutions: 4,089

This bug is usually due to a corrupt work outfit.

Take your Sim to the dresser and give her a new work outfit. If the Sim already has more than one, delete the extra ones instead.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
sonigirl13

What a weird solution. Thanks!!

Keeper
clarey18

my sims won't go to work either i tryed and tryed i've gotten no where i've gotten them to quit 3 of they preffessions and jobs what do i do help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :manhappy:

rumbutter
Topics: 14
XP: 967
Solutions: 988

did you try what crin said ?  take your sim to the dresser-plan outfit if the sim has only one work outfit  plan a new work outfit  if the sim already has more than one delete the extra ones instead

game issue questions belong in the forum please do not pm me with game issue questions
Keeper
TenCent79

Thank you Crin! Your reply helped me with THAT problem!!!

crinrict wrote:

This bug is usually due to a corrupt work outfit.

Take your Sim to the dresser and give her a new work outfit. If the Sim already has more than one, delete the extra ones instead.

Keeper
Alanna1993

I had the same problem changed his career as well.  My Sim did not have a custom outfit, but I went in, added one and deleted it staight after.  Problem was fixed and he went to work on time.  Thanks for the help.

sonigirl13 wrote:

Whenever I try to make my sim go to work, the action disappears. I'll literally put them right outside the door of their workplace, and they still won't go in. I've tried resetting her and making her move and getting her a new job. Nothing works. She went to work just fine before! I don't know what the problem is. 

Keeper
jonno1312

Thanks for the solution! Works a treat :smileyvery-happy: