Re: Sim get stuck

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim get stuck

★★★ Newbie

I was playing Island Paradise yesterday and I noticed a sim stuck in the middle of nowhere in a very strange position. How can I fix it? I think she is still there.

Message 1 of 5 (662 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

if you know the sims name then use this

ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type resetsim first name last (of of sim ) hit enter for example my sim is named John Dear i type in

resetsim John Dear

if you don't know the sims name then reset all sims this will include your own so make sure your sims are not doing anything important cancel all actions

ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim *

edit typo

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (673 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

if you know the sims name then use this

ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type resetsim first name last (of of sim ) hit enter for example my sim is named John Dear i type in

resetsim John Dear

if you don't know the sims name then reset all sims this will include your own so make sure your sims are not doing anything important cancel all actions

ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim *

edit typo

Message 2 of 5 (674 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you!!
Message 3 of 5 (648 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes  Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (644 Views)

★ Novice