Sim Game Deleting

by catwoman1245

Original Post

Sim Game Deleting

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so I would really like some help with this, as if this happens again I am going to ask for a refund of my game. I purchased Sims 3 online a couple of months ago, and I have enjoyed playing it. HOWEVER, every time my sim has a baby, I save my game as usual and exit for the day, the next time I come back on to play my whole game is vanished into mid-air and I only have the option to start a fresh game. This has happened before my sim has had a baby, but it usually happens straight after the session where she has a baby. This has happened seven times now, and I am very frustrated. I back up my saves folder each time I make progress, I have Cloud storage enabled, and I have tried re-setting my sim once inside the game. All these things do not work. I am wondering if anyone can answer these questions:

1. Is there any way for EA to fix this?

2. Is there any way to use my backed up saves to get back my game that I have lost?

3. If nothing can be done, can I get a refund?

The last one actually isn't a question. If nothing can be done I will be demanding a refund, and I will not back down until I revieve one. Hopefully, it does not have to come to that, and this issue can be fixed. I really love playing, and if it wasn't for this I would recommend The Sims to everyone I know.

Thanks Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)