Re: Sim CANNOT go to work? Please help!

by crinrict

Original Post

Sim CANNOT go to work? Please help!

★ Novice
I've seen many people search that they have issues with their sim going to work but my situation seems a little different. This has been happening MULTIPLE times, no matter what I do I cannot fix it. My game will not let me go to work, even if on my work calendar it says it's a day of work ir doesn't not let me get off. And then I later receive money for a "personal day". I don't take the day off, she isn't on maternity leave, I don't have seasons. I can't move up in my career because I can't go to work days at a time. It just keeps telling me to come back. I also don't use mods but I would be willing to use some to of cheat to correct this. As you can see in the photo it's past time for her to go to work but when I click go to work it says not for 6 days and 1 hour. The carpool even says it's coming an hour before but it never shows up. I'll take any help I can get. Thank you in advance.
Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Re: Sim CANNOT go to work? Please help!

Hero

Hi @bcdeggiijkk

This bug is usually due to a corrupt work outfit.

Take your Sim to the dresser and give her a new work outfit. If the Sim already has more than one, delete the extra ones instead.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)