Signing into the sims 3 website

by NickDeShane

Original Post

Signing into the sims 3 website

★★★ Newbie

So I sign into the sims 3 website with my origin account email, and then im lead to this create sims account page, where you can choose an existing persona or create a new i was using my origin account username, as it gives me that option then i select my gender and agree to the terms of services and privacy policy, and click sign up, but it directs me back to the same page as if what i entered was not correct information, so then i tried again making a new persona and it still failed to log me in, I made sure i filled out all the required feilds and everything, even opened and scrolled to the bottom of the terms and privacy policy. Ive tried this over 20 times, and it will not let me create an account, with my current persona or several new ones. I recently purchased Roaring Hights and cant play it until I create an account to download. Please let me know!

Message 1 of 2 (111 Views)

Re: Signing into the sims 3 website

Hero (Retired)

try clear the internet cache and switcing browsers if on chrome,opera or safari try IE or firefox then try log in with your origin email and password

Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)