Serial Code Invalid?

by Prophet53

Original Post

Re: Serial Code Invalid?

★★★ Newbie

EA, please tell me I'm not going to regret buying this game for $5. Why is the serial code invalid?

Message 51 of 176 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Howcome my serial number for my brand new sims 3 late night expansion is invalid? How do i redeem the code from origin? Its saying its used? But its NOT. HELP please!

Message 52 of 176 (555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My code for Sims 3 Island Paradise is saying it is invalid as well. I bought the game through One Play and it said I could download it through Origin. Is this a scam?

Message 53 of 176 (552 Views)

Numero serial invalido

★★★ Newbie

Eu já estalei o the sims 3 com o mesmo codigo que estou tentando registrar na minha conta EA, mais não consigo, como posso fazer? 

Message 54 of 176 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I brought Sims 3 Supernatural the other day.

I did install it but it got uninstalled some how, so yesterday i went to install it again and put the code in but it is now saying invalid code.

Please help me.

Took me three days to install it in the first place

Kind Regards

Fiona Myers

BIG SIMS FAN

Message 55 of 176 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I just purchased The Sims 3 starter pack online download. I already had an EA account, but needed to download Origin to download and install. When the time came to register my new products and be able to access online content, I received an "invalid" response to all three of the codes which came with the starter pack. I'd really like to be able to utilize all aspects of this game and would appreciate any help.

emily c.

Message 56 of 176 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here bought sims 3, cant login to sims3.com with my ea / origin account.

It takes me to the registration screen, enter all my details.

Then OOPS something has gone wrong.

Contact chat support and they cut me off mid conversation.

Message 57 of 176 (526 Views)

Serial Code Invalid?

★★★ Newbie

I have recently purchased Sims3 Pets brand new and have tried to register using the serial code provided however it says it is invalid? how can this be?

Thanks

Message 58 of 176 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I bought a download from the starter pack and when I go and register it on the website it says my code is invalid but it works through origin. Also, I got a  DLC code that says "DateNight DLC Code: Redeem DateNight Code at: store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html | 7CTW-Z96E-P5RW-UCYS"  but it doesn't work and says it is also invalid and I haven't been able to use this bonus

Message 59 of 176 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just recently purchased Sims 3 Generations & Master Suite Stuff Pack. I was able to register them both with Origin but I am not able to register them on my EA account, I have followed the instructions to register these items, so that they would show up in my profile. I continually get a rejection notice, stating that the codes are invalid. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Message 60 of 176 (521 Views)