Serial Code Invalid?

by Prophet53

Original Post

Re: Serial Code Invalid?

★★★ Newbie

Lost my original origin account info, made ne account but now can't load my sims3 starter pack

Message 91 of 176 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just opened sim city limited edition and the code will not work. tried upper\ lower case, with and without -

anyone any ideas or how to chat with online support

cheers

Donal

Message 92 of 176 (491 Views)

Hero (Retired)

i don't know anything about sim city  but here's how to contact CS

1. https://help.ea.com/contact-us
 2.Set your language to US at the bottom
 3.Describe your issue with a few words
 4.Select Product: The Sims 3
 5.Select Category: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
 6.Select Platform: PC
 7.Click Find solution
 8.Scroll down and click I still need help
 9.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

Message 93 of 176 (490 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@twilght0629 wrote:

Lost my original origin account info, made ne account but now can't load my sims3 starter pack

you'll need to contact CS too as the codes are tied to your first account CS can help with merging the accounts and or assist with lost/forgotton details

1. https://help.ea.com/contact-us
 2.Set your language to US at the bottom
 3.Describe your issue with a few words
 4.Select Product: The Sims 3
 5.Select Category: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
 6.Select Platform: PC
 7.Click Find solution
 8.Scroll down and click I still need help
 9.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

Message 94 of 176 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bought The Sims University life and The Sims Pets expansion pack from Origin serial code is invalid..

Message 95 of 176 (486 Views)

Hero (Retired)

contact CS how to in my other post

Message 96 of 176 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my installation code keeps coming up as invalid. i have registered this Sims 3 game on my computer before. Unfortunately, my computer had been wiped clean during the summer and I'm trying to reinstall all of my Sims and expansion packs. Everytime it asks me to fill out the installation code, I type it in exactly as is on the little packet that comes with the game. How do I get it to become valid? 

Message 97 of 176 (481 Views)

Hero (Retired)

you' ll have to contact CS as only they can handle code issues , there are some reasons why a code becomes invalid i don't know all the answers to that some reasons some codes were not printed right 0 forO and S fo 5 and vic eversa or another reason is it seems that if you get the download version at origin, your game is automatically added to your account at thesims3.com IF your accounts are connected. It just doesn't show up under registered games cause the icons are broken and that can invalitated a code  but contacting CS can get this sorted

Message 98 of 176 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having problems with playing some of my recent purchases through your platform. Below are the games I purchased. The game in question is the Sims 3 Island Paradise. When I installed it, I had to uninstall the version I had on my computer and reinstall the game through your platform. In the reinstallation, it would not accept the old product registration code when I launched the program. I could not find the original product registration code as I installed this product ages ago and misplaced the box. So I figured the issue with Sims 3 Island Paradise not launching had to do with the Sims 3 product code not being accepted, so to expedite getting my Christmas purchase working, I purchased Sim 3 through Origin and I am still having the same issues. I entered the product codes and they are still coming up invalid.

Please advise me on what I need to do to get this program working.

Question 1:         Did I have to purchase Sim 3 or have my old product code in order for Sim 3 Island Paradise to work?

If not, how do I get a refund.

Question 2:         I purchased multiple games on my origin account for my son & daughter. I am not familiar with Origin platform, but is it possible for them to play at the same time on different computers?

Question 3:         How do I contact customer service directly? I understand wanting members to troubleshoot common issues through their FAQ databases, but large FAQ list can be daunting and time consuming especially when it comes to trying to find a quick solution to a kids game. It is almost like a game to find a customer service phone line. Reading some of the post, I am not the only one making this observation.

Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection

The Sims™ 3 Island Paradise

RECEIPT
Order Number: 1315000973
Order Date: 12/25/13

The Sims™ 3

Age of Empires III: Complete Collection

RECEIPT
Order Number: 1327774054
Order Date: 1/6/14

Message 99 of 176 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sim City 4 Delux Ed bought the game on sat 25 Jn 14 on trying to install keeps telling me inalid code <edit code>could ypo please help

thanks

Paul griffiths

[edit: email address removed]

Message 100 of 176 (474 Views)