Serial Code Invalid?

by Prophet53

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Serial Code Invalid?

★★★★ Novice

I just purchased 3 stuff  packs on Origin & tried to register them on My Page of the Sims 3 website.  The serial codes for all 3 items were rejected as invalid!  Why won't the #'s for these brand new direct to PC downloads work?  I want to register them so I can see the icons for ownership posted on my Sims 3 webpage.

Message 1 of 176 (6,283 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Serial Code Invalid?

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hi prophet

I had the same problem so went to chat with customer service.

They fixed it all up for me.

Although my games were registered thru Origin they also wouldn't show up on MyPage.

All show up now just fine.

Hope they can help you too.

--------------------------------------

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 176 (6,263 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hi prophet

I had the same problem so went to chat with customer service.

They fixed it all up for me.

Although my games were registered thru Origin they also wouldn't show up on MyPage.

All show up now just fine.

Hope they can help you too.

--------------------------------------

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 176 (6,264 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the info.  But, I can't figure out how to contact customer service, can you tell me what path I need to take to be able to chat with them?

Message 3 of 176 (6,172 Views)

Message 4 of 176 (6,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I followed the link to this page, I need help with my registration code being invalid. I am able to play the game but am not able to register it. Any help please.

-Thanks

Message 5 of 176 (6,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased Sims 3 Late NIght and Pets thru Origin and I want to register on the sims 3 sight so that i can get the free content but both are saying invalid codes.. help please

Message 6 of 176 (6,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Mrssabrina & Skyshere,

Click on the adress bar listed above from rumbutter.  It provides a link that'll allow you to contact EA directly & get your issues resolved.  It's a shame that they haven't fixed this problem, it does make me hesitant to continue to purchase Sims dowloads from Origin.  Even the EA contact route is cumbersome, but did eventually solve my problems.

Message 7 of 176 (6,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the sim 3 and season package, but i cant use the serial code to register the game it shows invalid. Please do something about it

Message 8 of 176 (5,991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Would like my Sims 3 code connected to my account please.

[edit: cd codes removed]

Thanks

Liam Mc Guinness

Message 9 of 176 (5,986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but I did not get my Sims 3 Ambitions game from Origin. I have no problems registering the Sims 3 game and I find it strange that the code for the Ambitions Expansion is invalid. 

Message 10 of 176 (5,962 Views)