Second Floor Won't Vanish

by doga550

Original Post

Second Floor Won't Vanish

★★★ Newbie

So, whenever I'm in live mode, buy mode, or build mode, and I try to look through my house floors, it always messes up with the original ground floor and the floor just above it doesn't disappear to let me see what's inside the ground floor. Every other floor works perfectly except for this one, which the second floor constantly blocks it. When I've selected the ground floor, I can interact with any sims or objects that are on the floor, but I cannot see anything except through windows because my second floor, the floor just above it, won't vanish like it used to. This problem started happening yesterday and I'm not sure why. All the other floors are fine. My only issue is that the second floor simply won't vanish. Anyone help?

Message 1 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: Second Floor Won't Vanish

Hero

Is it just your house or other houses too ? Can you start a new game for testing purposes to see if the same issue occurs on a new game ?

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)