Scuba Diving Glitch

by bluebunnymomiji

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scuba Diving Glitch

★★★ Newbie

For the life of me, I can't seem to get my sims to go scuba diving. They'll swim out to one of the diving spots and then do this little dip but nothing happens. Then after having the start leaving, the camera will shift downward into the underwater area, but I'll still have no way of getting my sim down there.

Message 1 of 5 (3,523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Scuba Diving Glitch

Hero

Try resetting the sim with resetsim *

Did you send him snorkeling a bit first ?

Here's some info although yours does sound like a bug: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/islandparadise/scubadiving/

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,957 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try resetting the sim with resetsim *

Did you send him snorkeling a bit first ?

Here's some info although yours does sound like a bug: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/islandparadise/scubadiving/

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (3,958 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, just started happening (worked before). No mods ever. ResetSim didn't work. 

I'm thinking it has something to do with Into The Future. Been some godawful glitches since that one was installed. 

Message 3 of 5 (3,495 Views)

Hero

Is it just one Sim or all of them ? Did you try moving him out and back in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (3,486 Views)

★ Novice

It's my first time sending my sims to dive in the sea since I got Back to the Future, I have seen with my own eyes that they have been able to go diving in my game...

But this whole problem happened to me as well, and I have tried all the steps here; resetsim doesn't do anything else but send my sim back to shore. Making him swim back to shore and then out again doesn't help either. 

I use the testingcheatsenabled code a lot, and the only way I could get them to appear under water was to make them teleport there, but they would only start walking around on the bottom of the ocean instead of swimming around, and they're able to open sea chests (with some messed up swimming animations), but then they go back to walking again.

I really hope there will be more sollutions!

Message 5 of 5 (3,480 Views)