SIMS 3 POINTS

by renay1181

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIMS 3 POINTS

★ Newbie

My daughter has attempted 4 times to add points to her Sims account. Each time she was charged $1 and no points were added to her account. After failing to get points; I then tried my debit card. The same problem occured. My card was charged $1 and no points added. I would like the money refunded to both cards as well as information on how this problem can be fixed. She is attempting to get the 2040 Sim points for $20....

Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SIMS 3 POINTS

Community Manager

For all questions about your purchases, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

For all questions about your purchases, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have bought to many sim points i only wanted 1 lot of 5000 points, i have now got 4 lots of 5000, my husbend is going to  go mad at me can you help me please

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)

Hero (Retired)

contact CS to assist with refunds

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)