Reporting toxic player

by aviamoldavia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reporting toxic player

★★★★ Novice

On the Sims 3 website, how do I report a player? I know there are ways to block their posts by changing my privacy settings, but he's not actually trolling me. I see him posting insulting things on a large number of people's walls. It doesn't seem personal. Just a large-scale attempt to be annoying. But instead of asking the entire community to change their privacy settings, is there a way to report this particular player so he gets punished or banned? I don't see a button anywhere to do it.

Message 1 of 7 (241 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reporting toxic player

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

go to the persons profile page there should be a report this user option fill out what ever your reason is for reporting the person once the report is viewed by whom ever needs to look at the issue then the decesion will be made by EA in particular if the user in breach of the TOS ( terms of service )

edit to add the report this user is usually bottom left of the page

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (237 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I would like the answer to this myself. I have not yet been hit but if I am, it be nice to know how to report it.

Dyn & Lynn

Message 2 of 7 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

go to the persons profile page there should be a report this user option fill out what ever your reason is for reporting the person once the report is viewed by whom ever needs to look at the issue then the decesion will be made by EA in particular if the user in breach of the TOS ( terms of service )

edit to add the report this user is usually bottom left of the page

Message 3 of 7 (238 Views)

★ Apprentice

Cool, thanks for the answer rumbutter

Dyn & Lynn

Message 4 of 7 (232 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh wow. I had to ctrl+f that; it was tucked away and so small. Thanks for the answer!

Message 6 of 7 (226 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile and i agree it is on the small side

Message 7 of 7 (223 Views)