Registry Key of expansion late night validated on the site but does not show up in game launcher

by reddie

Original Post

Registry Key of expansion late night validated on the site but does not show up in game launcher

★★★ Newbie

So as the title says.

I recently bought the expansion Late Night along with Into the Future and Fast Lane Stuff.

Then after my purchase i entered all the Keys into my single one account and on screen no errors showed up.

However when i started downloading the expansions i noticed that i could not find the late night expansion.

Re-entering my product key resulted in the error that the code was already in use (makes sence since i already put it in)

Some of the trivial attempts i made were restarting Origin and reloading the Sims launcher + website and checking for new games on Origin.

These off course resulted in nothing.

Anyone got any experience on this?

Message 1 of 3 (104 Views)

Re: Registry Key of expansion late night validated on the site but does not show up in game launcher

★★★ Pro

Try clearing your internet browser. Log out and back in your account. It may also be the browser you are using. Try Firefox or IE. Some people have issues with Chrome on origin and the sims 3 web.

Message 2 of 3 (100 Views)

Re: Registry Key of expansion late night validated on the site but does not show up in game launcher

Hero (Retired)

Are you logging in with the same account that you originally used?

Look at these two links if you aren't:

Message 3 of 3 (92 Views)