Re: Registration

by SimGuruRusskii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Registration

★★★★★ Novice

For some reason when I try to registar The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff on My Page on www.thesims3.com it doesn't work. I read that there was an issue and they were working to fix it, but the pos that stated that was well over a month ago. I was wondering, have they fixed it yet or not? Could it just be I recieved a faulty code? Anyone who answers, I'll greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much. :D

Message 1 of 8 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

For everything account related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (365 Views)

All Replies

Hero

For everything account related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

For some reason though, lately I cannot contact EA by phone or live chat for any issues I've been having and no one has answered me email and it has been three days. 

Message 3 of 8 (344 Views)

Hero

They are slow when it comes to email.

Did you change the country to US for the Chat ? Which Browser are you using ? You also need to choose a game, a category and a platform

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did change the country to US for the chat and I am using Google Chrome as my web browser. I also did choose the game and catergory and the platform. I have done all I can but Chat and Phone do not show up as options.

Message 5 of 8 (326 Views)

Hero

Sometimes it does depend on the time. I have the best of luck with firefox.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sadly Firefox never works for me. I always have issues with it. Haha. I prefer Chrome. Just hope one of these days I can catch EA for a Live Chat with someone.

Message 7 of 8 (320 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Is this issue resolved?

Message 8 of 8 (301 Views)