Re: Registration Issues

by nommeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Registration Issues

★★★★ Apprentice

For a while Origin showed me as Debbidoo and DebbidooSim. Last weekend the Debbidoo disappeared and so did two of my Stuff Packs and the mobile phone games. So...there are two different numbers for the two accounts. It shows one as not existing, but this one does. I tried to register the two stuff packs at TS# site, but it says they are already registered, but they don't show up for me.

Is it important to register those two stuff packs at TS3 site? They are in my downloads here and I can play online.

So, where did the other Origin account with those items go to? Weren't all accounts supposed to be merged on Origin?

If the games show up in my Launcher, it does mean that they are registered with Origin, doesn't it?

Thank you very much and I am sorry if this is a stupid question. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Please be informed that Sims 3 expansion packs does not require registration of game.

If you are playing the game, it does not mean that they are already registered it. You can still play the game if your games are not registered.

Howevever, you can register your games here http://www.thesims3.com/ so that you can retrive your key, in case you lose it.

It is not possible to merge two EA accounts.

Regards,

Arya

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Please be informed that Sims 3 expansion packs does not require registration of game.

If you are playing the game, it does not mean that they are already registered it. You can still play the game if your games are not registered.

Howevever, you can register your games here http://www.thesims3.com/ so that you can retrive your key, in case you lose it.

It is not possible to merge two EA accounts.

Regards,

Arya

Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Oh, I am sorry. Thank you for your prompt response. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)