Registering Sims 3 Generations and Sims 3 World Adventures

by mathea1223

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Registering Sims 3 Generations and Sims 3 World Adventures

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 3 Generations and World Adventures from Origin and successfully downloaded them onto my computer, but when I went to register their codes on the Sims 3 website I received this message:

The serial code you entered is invalid. Please enter a valid serial code and re-submit.

I tried many times to enter in the serial code, but that message kept popping up. I thought that buying from Origin meant you were buying a NEW game that hasn't had their code submitted yet. I also bought Sims 3 Diesel Stuff from Origin and it registered smoothly on the website. How do I get my 2 games to register? Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Any help would be nice! Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Registering Sims 3 Generations and Sims 3 World Adventures

Hero

I would contact Customer Support. They can help you with serial code issues.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (315 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I would contact Customer Support. They can help you with serial code issues.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! I'll contact them right now!

Message 3 of 3 (295 Views)